Re: Rocker Assembly

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rocker Assembly
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:28:08 -0700
Dereck,

You said Sykes machine shop.  Is that in Alexandria?  I had a Sykes machine
shop put together my full race flat head Merc engine in about 1959 to put in
a 1939 rag top Merc.  Neat place, he had crank grinders and cam grinders and
all sorts of things a 16 or 17 year old drools over.  They did an excellent
job on my engine.  Wish I still had it.  Had to leave it in Virginia when my
folks moved back to Oregon.  Went from 20 year old cars to 30 year old cars.
Some progress huh?

Dave 72 B