Who's going? MG2000 was: Re: Bummer!

To: "mup1dm" <mup1dm@surrey.ac.uk>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who's going? MG2000 was: Re: Bummer!
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:37:13 -0400
Hey Folks, Who all is going???

I will be there in the Holiday Inn sometime on Thurs. Unfortunately I
have to leave early Sat AM and will miss the car show :-( I have to be in
New York City at 6PM Sat for a wedding (on a yacht, cruising around NYC)
So I hope to see all on Friday sometime. I will be at the Fri Parking lot
party.

See ya all there!!!

Larry

>Doug
>
>Are you ever in luck!!!  MG2000 begins tomorrow (thursday)!  There will be
>well
>over 350 cars there. This is the National convention of the North American
>MGB
>Register.
>You can find us at the Holiday Inn Interstate 77 & Rockside Road (exit 155
>Just
>south of I 480).
>
>The website is <http://www.mgcleveland.com>
>
>Ill be leaving tomorrow morning at 6 from New Jersey - expecting to arrive by
>early afternoon.
>
>Look for my car - a maroon 74 MGBGT with NJ Plates which read the same. Or
>check
>at the hotel desk for my room number.
>
>Hope to see you.
>
>Rick Brown
>
>mup1dm wrote:
>
>> Re: sills that aren't what they should be --
>> "Craig D. Niederst" wrote:
>> >I thought I was in the clear also.... .... Turns out
>> >the DPO removed the probably badly rusted outer rocker panel between the
two
>> >seams, attached a cover quite nicely, and repainted....
>> This is one of the reasons why I decided the B-GT was the car for me.
>> The sills were replaced by the previous owner, but as I cannot guage
>> the completeness of the hidden portions at least I know that they
>> are not as critical for the overall integrity of the car as they are
>> on a roadster. We've got the roof to keep the car from folding in half...
>>
>> Douglas McKinnie
>>
>> PS. I just happen to be flying from London to Cleveland, Ohio tomorrow
>> to visit my parents. Is there some MG evenyt there??

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.