Re: MG2000 & NAMGAR

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG2000 & NAMGAR
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 02:31:31 EDT
Gordie,

Word has it that over 200 MGA's and Variants have registered for the NAMGAR
GT, should be one heck of a showing of our LBC's.   We are taking two with us
for the trip, but will be stopping at a show in Cinci first then heading over
to Morgantown for our working vacation ;)

Also Mike Plumstead from the UK (He created the MG Enthusiast Pages - The
green pages) will be our guest at the GT, he is driving our other car down
with us.

We will also be leaving for MG2000 about 5AM on Thursday, have to be there by
about 8ish.  Should also be a really great show, hope the weather holds up.

See you all at MG2000.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.