Furry creatures was cats (was: Re: Brake Fluid)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Furry creatures was cats (was: Re: Brake Fluid)
From: frank.walker@insurquote.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:47:55 -0600
well here is my wild animal LBC story. I own three acres up in the
mountains and there are two bald eagles that were nesting nearby. we have a
5th wheel trailer for camping on weekends. and we have some cats to keep
mice out. well one day we heard this commotion outside and when we looked
out the window one of the eagles was sitting on the roof of the midget.
(claws through the roof) we watched it for several minutes before it left.
when we went outside one of our cats came out from under the midget and it
had apparently been attacked by the eagle and had rolled on its back and
fought for its life. it had a cuts from its front leg across his chest and
down to its opposite rear leg.  some were so deep that you could see the
tendons and muscles. the cat had run under the midget to escape from the
attack. the cat healed up fine but never had anything to do with birds
again. later it had kittens on the floor of the passenger side.