Re: All electrics go but no vrooom!

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: All electrics go but no vrooom!
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:49:07 -0700
Enrique,

Did you check the wire to the starter that activates the solenoid when you
turn the switch to start the car (the small wire)?  It should only be hot
when you turn the key to start the car.  If it's hot and the cable from the
battery to the starter is hot, the solenoid is probably at fault.  The
starter should have a good ground against the engine unless the ground
straps aren't connected and tight.

Dave 72 B