Things for sale. Weber, 5-main rebuilt engine, and more...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Things for sale. Weber, 5-main rebuilt engine, and more...
From: "Blake Wylie" <blake_wylie@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:35:16 CDT
Please email bwylie@hiwaay.net with any inquiries...

Got a parts car (63 body) that a guy put a lot of work into.  He completely
rebuilt the engine (it's a 5-main engine though out of a '67 car), and
replaced everything in it except the cam.  It has been run, but has been in
storage for about 5 years.  I'm thinking about selling it and rebuilding a
3-main engine for this body.  Any offers?  It looks great.

I also have a Weber Side-draft carb with the intake manifold.  He rebuilt it
also, and it has run, but it was in storage with the engine for about 5
years.  I'm an SU man, myself, but it looks to me like it needs just a
little cleaning.  Any offers for the set (carb and manifold).  It also comes
with a brand-new, in the box, K&N chrome filter.

I also have an extra drive-shaft...seems to be in good shape.  $100 obo

I will get some pictures next week of everything and will let any interested
parties look at them via the web.

Some other things came with this car, and I may end up rebuilding the car
with an original 3-main engine instead of that 5-main.  It came with a
rebuilt 3-syncro tranny, also, which is pretty cool.  I also got a trailer
full of early Mk1 MGB parts to go with it.  If I don't end up rebuilding the
car, I'll part it the rest of the way out.

Just email me via my other email address: bwylie@hiwaay.net

Thanks!
-Blake Wylie
'61 MGA