Re: After the Event

To: Davhill@btinternet.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: After the Event
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 06:42:07 EDT
In a message dated 06/16/2000 6:29:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Davhill@btinternet.com writes:

<< Just spent the evening re-rubbering the calipers. In thruth, I'd forgotten
 what a Grade A, Five Star, Donkey's Rectum those nasty little steel ring
 retainers for the dust seals are to fit.
 I used to use a cut-down SU HS2 dashpot skirt to squeeze them in but that's
 long gone. Any other approaches, apart from suicide? >>

I cut a round piece of thin (3/8"?) plywood to size and squeeze it
in with a c-clamp.  Anything thin and sturdy should work as long
as it fits.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget