Re: MG at LeMans in 2001?

To: Tomsaudi@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG at LeMans in 2001?
From: Jeff Fayne <fayne@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 00:40:32 -0500
Passed your question along to Radio Le Mans ( Live internet coverage of he race
at http://www.autosport.com/radio/lemans/leman_onepage.cfm ). They read it on
the air and didn't really have any knowledge of  any collaboration. They started
to comment regarding the MG/Rover/Lola connection, but interrupted when one of
the Audi's pitted.

Certainly would be neat to see MG back at Le Mans...

Jeff
'70 MGB