Re: Clear fuel line

To: "M. Edwin Vaughan" <edvaughan@juno.com>,
Subject: Re: Clear fuel line
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:34:30 -0600 (MDT)
For years we used clear stuff on a '68 motorcycle that my father had.
Worked great. You didn't have to pull the line to tell if it was time
to siphon more gas from mom's car before you could go ride on the dirt
hills....  The lines would get hard after a few years and you would
have to replace them.

But a word of advice, don't siphon gas before you go on a date; if you
swallow a mouth full you will be burping all night long...

Brings back memories: "even warm gas tastes cool, it evaporates fast
off of my tongue.... HAck hack..."

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:04:42 -0400, Michael Lupynec wrote:

>Motorcycle clear fuel line is very common. Haven't noticed that it
>is marked as "fuel line", so u take their word for it.
>
>Mike L.
>60A,67E,59Bug

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com