Re: NAMGAR Meet - More info - and chance to win tickets to UK

To: Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NAMGAR Meet - More info - and chance to win tickets to UK
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:47:49 EDT
Ed,

Was going to reply to you, but just saw Lawrie's response and it pretty much
hits the mark.  NAMGAR being a national register, has always tried to set the
GT's to make sure that as many members as possible can participate.  By doing
so as a mid week event this allows for extended driving distances and folks
can turn the event into a very nice vacation.  Even for short haulers that
might want to come to the car show only,  they may only have to take one or
two days off of work.

Besides the way the weather this season has been being a midweek event might
be a great advantage <g>.  (I have gotten wet every weekend since May)

The event this year is very special for NAMGAR as it is our 25th annual GT
and our Silver Anniversary and the week is packed with great activities.
Participants can take their choice on what they want to do, or just relax at
the resort and play some golf.

The board and staff have put in many hours to ensure that everyone has a
great time and that there is something for all at this event.  There are many
many prizes that will be given out from all the major vendors and there are
even airline tickets for two to the UK that is being provided by The Little
British Car Co. as one of the items.

NAMGAR is expecting well over 200 MGA's and variants so it should be one heck
of an event.  Any one is welcome to attend and view the cars on the car show
day (Wednesday), but MGA's and variants will be the only cars on the field
for the show.

Membership in NAMGAR is open to anyone worldwide (thought most of our members
are in the USA and Canada of course) at a very reasonable rate and that
includes the fantastic MGA! magazine.    MGA or Variant ownership is not
required all you need is the love of one of these LBC's to join ;)

For more information on membership and the GT-25 please visit the NAMGAR
website at www.mgcars.org.uk/namgar.

Jeff Zorn
NAMGAR Staff Member
Internet Coordinator

In a message dated 6/20/00 10:23:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,