RB miget in parts yard

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RB miget in parts yard
From: David Tulchinsky <tulch@ccsalpha3.nrl.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:08:08 -0400
Hi all,

While wondering thru a parts yard near
Washington DC (Oxen Hill Specifically)
I saw a RB mustard yellow MG Midget that
looked decent.  Body panels hood and boot
looked in good shape.   Still had complete
engine and tranny.  Don't think it was OD
(did they come w/ OD?) but I did not look hard.
Windscreen cracked, but other glass good.  Lights
good.  Doesn't look like it had been in an accident
and doesn't look like it has been scavenged yet.

Not sure why it was there, it just looked abandoned.

Is someone interested in parts or whole thing?
I could inquire.  No personal interest.

By the way, there was also a sorry looking
Triumph TR7 and  ??? GT6.  Looked like
a GT version of a spitfire.  and a porche 928.

-Dave