73B - flash to pass... doesn't.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 73B - flash to pass... doesn't.
From: "Scott Hower" <HowerSL@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:26:04 -0400
Ok here's a strange one...

Car is a 73 MGB and the flash to pass on the stalk has ceased to function.
The headlights work - high and low beam are fine, and the high-beam
indicator
works fine too.   If I flick the stalk toward me, I get no lights and no
indicator.

I recently added a Smiths voltmeter in the console (works ok).
I might have disturbed something back there, but what??

I've studied the Bentley wiring diagrams but can't tell how the combination
turn signal/headlight switch works.

Can someone decipher the circuit for the flash to pass?

Paul Hunt?  Anyone??

Thanks,
--Scott