Humble Opinion??????

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Humble Opinion??????
From: Jeff&Penny Stofko <jeffpen@netrax.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:18:07 -0700
As a new person to this message system i was a bit disappointed to have
to read all of Larry Colens "opinions". But then again everyone has one
dont they. Seems instead of pointing out all of the faults and personal
preferences which really dont matter it would be nice to just not rate
other peoples car choices. Anyone who has an MG on the road or in the
garage in pieces is in a love relationship with their car be it right or
wrong. So lets not bash the looks or styles we dont like and just be
glad we own the one we do and are part of a special breed of car lovers.
Of course this is just "my humble opinion" on the subject.

Jeff Stofko
66 MGB
York, Pennsylvania