Re: Hazard lights

To: SRegel@dpra.com
Subject: Re: Hazard lights
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:52:50 -0600 (MDT)
count yourself lucky that they work at all and don't mention it again or
they will break.

The relay in the hazzards is designed to flash at the same speed
regardless of how many indicator lights work, as opposed to the turn
indicator relay that flashes according to resistance in the circuit
(working bulbs).  If the hazzards are flashing very rapidly then it sounds
to me like the relay is going bad.  This is just a guess though.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'63 Buick 215

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari