RE: Clutch Bell Housing Question

To: transmancat@bbnow.net, djmrozinski@home.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Clutch Bell Housing Question
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:05:05 -0400
Making such a hole with pin just is an indication, that the primary design
lacks selfconfidence for making leak free engine - gearbox setups.

My BGT currently does not leak anything now:
Oil levels are o.k. - new seals made this happen.
Cooling lines are well tight now.

Time will tell, when the first seal will go.

Cheers,

Hans