Burlen - SU

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Burlen - SU
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:04:18 -0400
This is for Dave who was looking for assistance on an overflow pipe for
his SUs. I forgot his email at work but thought others might also like
the info as well.  The SU Company is now  Burlen Fuel Systems Ltd. Their
address is
    Burlen Fuel Systems Ltd.
    Spitfire House, Castle Road
    Salisbury, Wiltshire England SP1 3SA
Telephone: 01722 412500  FAX: 01722 334221
Use two stamps for postage. Request the "SU Reference Catalogue". It
costs about 9 pounds and you can use your credit card. They also have an
excellent SU Shop Manual. They can provide any SU part you require
and/or rebuild what you have. Disclaimer:  I do not own stock in the
company or have any affiliation whatsoever with them. Just trying to
help. Dave, if you email  me offlist with your parts need, or call me, I
will look it up for you.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski
www.bmcne.com