Fwd: Interesting item on eBay web site item#372320615: MG : All Models

To: steve@betwit.com, mgccnwc-list@eskimo.com, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Fwd: Interesting item on eBay web site item#372320615: MG : All Models
From: Reh74bgt@cs.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 00:53:04 EDT
--part1_f3.864023.269024b0_boundary

Shameless plug this is my car
Ray Huff
soon to only have 1 mgb

--part1_f3.864023.269024b0_boundary

From: reh74bgt@cs.com
To: reh74bgt@cs.com
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 20:41:44 PDT

I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  MG : All Models
Seller: reh74bgt@cs.com
Starts: Jul-01-00 20:35:20 PDT
Ends:   Jul-11-00 20:35:20 PDT
Price:  Starts at $800.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=372320615

Item Description:
    This car has been my daily driver for over a year. The engine has 70lbs oil
pressure cold & 50plus at idle. The front brakes have been done inc. rotors all
belts & hoses tune up including valve adjust rebuilt dist. The tires are
goodyears s4s models all in good shape. The carbs' (fact su's) were redone also
last summer. Everthing works except rear defrost works needs a switch.  The car
has Zero rust except for minor chips in the paint Some whiteish tint to the
paint looks like too much wax on the hood.  It sure looks good but is not a
show car.  The car has the standard 4spd transmision.  So now is youre chance
to own a rare in the USA MGBGT.  I hate to sell but i need $$ for my 78 mgb & i
havent worked the month of June low reserve. Buyer to send $500 deposit within
4 days from auction end & balance within 10  days pickup to be arranged i can
store it for 30 days its very drivable i do everyday!  I will assist with
shipping but you have to figure it out.
i can be reached at 360 691 5853 6-10pm pacifac time!!
On Jul-01-00 at 11:34:47 PDT, seller added the following information:

      FREE Counters, Image Hosting, Listing Tools, Message Boards from
Honesty.com

    Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com

--part1_f3.864023.269024b0_boundary--