RTW - actual route

To: The MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RTW - actual route
From: "Brinkman, Gerardo V" <GB127167@exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 20:02:37 -0400
FOLKS:
This is the route I received from John concerning the RTW.

I will be going to Green Pond just after lunch and then following the convoy
to Newark.
I will be travelling from the Jersey Shore so if any one wants to convoy up
lets
meet somewhere.
Gerry

>From Damascus the cars will be going south on Hwy 97 to Eddy Farm Resort
near Hwy 97 and 42 junction. After lunch the cars will be following Hwy 23
to SR513, Green Pond to 46, 53, 10, 287 and 24/78 Hwys to Newark Sheraton
Airport arriving mid afternoon.