Re: where are the cars? Come and autocross on 7/9

To: saidel@crab.rutgers.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: where are the cars? Come and autocross on 7/9
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 11:58:04 EDT
saidel@crab.rutgers.edu writes:

<< This is a call to LBC drivers of Southern NJ, Philadelphia area folks.

 I've been driving my carmine '76B for the last 300 miles around the area
 and I've not seen a single MG..2 bright red Triumphs but no MG's. Haven't
 crossed paths with anyone since early April if that.

 Where are you? All showing your cars at shows but not to the public??? It's
 such a pleasure to encounter like-minded souls in the midst of such
 aerodynamically designed inhabitants of our roads.

 Have I missed the party that's been going on for 2 months now??? >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OK all you LBC people in the Philly area.  Here is the challenge!

The Allentown Sportsfest is this coming weekend, July 7-9, 2000.  The
Philadelphia Region SCCA will be hosting an autocross on Sunday, July 9th.

Let's see how many LBCs can come out and run around the cones!  I'll be there
with my '77 Midget.  The lot is a bit bumpy in spots, so a full race
suspension may be hard on your bones.  We had a Miata go airborne every time
he ran the course last year.

Sportsfest info at: http://www.sportsfest.org/marquee.asp
Autocross info: http://www.sportsfest.org/events.htm#u

The Allentown Fairgrounds are at 17th St. and Chew St.  We will be in the
parking lot behind the grandstands.
Directions: http://allentownfair.com/html/information.html

Let me know if you have any questions, and come out for a fun day.  It's $20
and you get a T-shirt.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget