RE: '75 MGB Carbs, Steering Boots, emails, etc.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: '75 MGB Carbs, Steering Boots, emails, etc.
From: Steve Shoyer <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 04:02:16 -0400
It looks like someone has connected the two overflow lines from the carbs
together with the filter in the middle.  It doesn't look like there's
anywhere for the excess fuel to go (no line to a carbon cannister) besides
the other carb, so maybe the see-through filter is a way to see if any fuel
is overflowing.  It doesn't make sense to me if that's really what it is,
but people do funny things.

--Steve (1980 MGB)