RE: This weekend in Cincinnati, Ohio

To: "'Geoffrey Gallaway'" <geoffeg@sloth.org>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: This weekend in Cincinnati, Ohio
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:46:26 -0400
Yup, I'll be there.  It's on the way to Morgantown, well kinda.  Jeff Zorn
(lbcarco.com) will be there with his A, and is also bringing Mike Plumstead
from the U.K. driving Jeffs' Magnette.  Right Jeff?

Gordie Bird
Orion, MI
62 MGA (OEW in color, going to Morgantown via Cinci)
80 MGB (sad cuz has to stay home)
86 Audi 4kq (stupid car, doesn't know difference)