car colors

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: car colors
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:39:57 -0400
I am looking for an example of an MGB color, Chelsea Gray, used 1962-65
roadsters only, per Moss Motors, or any other light gray MG color. I
realize that the colors on a computer are not 100% accurate, but it
would be a start.

Trying to find a good color for an MG is a problem if you want a
non-metallic paint, close to an original color. A trip to the new car
show room is frustrating, as everything seems to be metallic except
black & white, & some whites are now pearls. Any suggestions for a nice
light gray even non-MG will be welcome.

No need to involve the entire list with replies, as I doubt many will be
interested in the subject.

Where is that very nice paint & bodywork expert?

Thanks-

Jim Stuart