Montana trip on hold.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Montana trip on hold.
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 20:01:19 -0500
 To all who answered my post on the Montana trip:

  Peggy's dad, who's 86 years old, was hospitalized late Friday due to
another bout with congestive heart failure.  He's doing well in the
cardiac care unit at this point but we aren't sure what the future will
bring.  So the trip is on hold.  We're looking at the first of August if
things shake out well.

  Thanks to all who replied to our posts on the trip; we were really
looking forward to meeting some wonderful people.

  We'll keep you posted.

  CR