Feline question in News paper in 'What's your problem?'

To: "mg's" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Feline question in News paper in 'What's your problem?'
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:52:20 +0930
I have no wish to rekindle 'the cat thread' but this was in the local
newspaper here today.

Ways to Skat a Cat.

I have a problem, a stray cat is using the bonnet and windscreen of my car,
which is parked in a car port. She sits there to get heat from the car in
the night and is urinating.  What can I do  to deter her from lying on my
car? (name and address)

Keep cats away by splashing a little kerosene or cloudy ammonia on a cloth
and leaving it where the cat frequents. For some reason, cats are said to
not like orange  peel, so leave it around with the cut edge facing upwards.
Another tip that works well is chilli sauce. Sprinkle it  around where cats
like to go - one sniff and they'll go some-where else.

So there you go! Just thought y'all would enjoy sharing this gem of wisdom
from the Adelaide Advertiser, South Australia. He-He.
There is no guarantee! your local cat may enjoy a light snack of orange peel
dipped in chilli sauce washed down with a little Keroor cloudy ammonia
sucked out of a rag?  YMMV.

I'm outta here.

Scotty,
Wearing Nomex and retiring to Lurk mode 8^)