RE: Moss Catalog

To: "Gordon Bird" <MG_bird@yahoo.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Moss Catalog
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 10:40:56 -0700
Hey, Gordon, I already have a home Ethernet network. But my "garage" is
an 80-year-old,  termite-ridden, leaky-roofed, dirt-floored, dark and
damp barn, with aging amateur wiring and no security. So I really don't
think one of my Macs is going out there soon. Heck, I don't even let my B
in there!

But it could be really handy, I suppose. Since there is a "Find" function
in Acrobat, it would save flipping pages. I wonder, does anyone keep
their auto maintenance and expenses records on a computer in their garage?

Gordon Bird had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149