Door Adjustments, 76B Tourer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Door Adjustments, 76B Tourer
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:02:56 -0700 (PDT)
I have looked through Haynes and Porter and can't seem
to locate any information about adjusting the doors on
my B... Both sides (but mainly the drivers) hit the
srtiker plate on the way closed, and while they slide
into place without having to pull up on the door, I
can see where they are wearing on the striker plate.
Can anyone tell me how (if there is a way) to adjust
the doors? Thanks in advance....

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green
Looking for a 66-70 MGB Tourer Project Car!

http://mail.yahoo.com/