'nother glass question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 'nother glass question
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:43:27 -0600 (MDT)
Well the consensus(?) from the last one seems to be make the duct out of
glass, so now, what do I cut the front of the bulge out with?  Am I
fortunate enough to be able to use my cutting discs on my grinder?  They
are 1/32 thick some kinda somthing that has a slight pattern like fiber
matt.  They cut metal beautifully and smoothly, but will they work on
fiberglass, or do I need somthing special to cut it?

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari