Re: ahhhhg!

To: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Subject: Re: ahhhhg!
From: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:40:59 -0700
VB has an "electronic" version of the pump now that has no points, so
theoretically will last longer.  Might check your current VB catalog for
this if you are going to replace it, as I recall it was not too much
more expensive.

Be sure to check the ground too, I don't know about the later models but
my '65's pump is grounded to the license plate holder bolt, and that
tends to corrode.

--
Stuart MacMillan
Seattle