Re: ahhhhg!--fuel pumps

To: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Subject: Re: ahhhhg!--fuel pumps
From: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:28:33 -0700
I know no one is going to believe me on this, but I only replaced my
original fuel pump on the '65 in 1998 after 33 years and over 200,000
miles because I figured I was pushing my luck!  I still have it on the
shelf, and it still works perfectly.  It was literally the last
original, untouched part on the car.  I'll send photos and might even
donate it to the Lucas "Prince of Darkness" museum if asked!

(Fuel sender still works too, but I had to replace the stabilizing
resistor on the bulkhead last year.)

--
Stuart MacMillan
Seattle