Looking for MGB mags

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for MGB mags
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 14:30:03 -0700
My Rx7 rear end conversion project having died an ugly death, I need to
do something about wheels for my MG. 240Z mags have a little too much
offset to run the 195 tires. Since I hate carrying multiple sets of
lugbolts I either need a couple of sets of wheels that take shouldered
lugs, or a set of wheels (such as panasports) which take tapered lugs.

I'd prefer to save money and buy them used, but am interested in
reccomendations for where to get new wheels.

I currently have some rostyles, but they aren't working out the best.
They seem to leak a bit (maybe just rusty), and the lug holes seem to
be pretty thrashed.

By the way, if anyone is interested in coming out and playing, my upcoming
track schedule is:

August 12-13: teach at Thunderhill with the National Auto Sport Association
              (T-hill is about 90 miles north of Sacramento)
August 18: student in Portland at the Team Continental School
           (my scca license has lapsed so this is an excuse for some
            coaching and to go spend the weekend playin in Portland)
Sept 2-4: Team Continental Race at Thunderhill, my 40th Birthday will be
          Sept 6 and that's a good enough excuse to come out of my
          temporary retirement from competition for a weekend.

Sept 9th (the day before the palo alto show) I'm planning on having a
         really big party.  If you're looking for an excuse to go to
         Palo Alto my celebrating officially becoming an oldfart might
         be worth it.

--
I want to have profound thoughts and have other people implement them.- T. Bird
lrc@red4est.com                                     http://www.red4est.com/lrc