Hola! Argentine LBC Sighting!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hola! Argentine LBC Sighting!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:01:54 -0700 (PDT)
Just back from Buenos Aires and finished plowing
through the list. 300+, mostly having to do with
frozen clutches and Redline-or-no-Redline
discussions....

I did see one LBC, a tired-looking Spitfire, later
model with the cleaned-up styling - although the car
was so filthy it was kind of hard to tell!

I must say, Alfa Romeo is making some really neat
Corolla-sized cars these days. And the Audi A3 is a
pretty sweet looking hot hatch, especially in
black!I'm pretty envious of the Peugeots, Citroens and
other unattainable European brands running around. And
nary
an SUV in sight!!

I think August is Venezuela month, so I need to bring
my camera, I think....

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green
Looking for a 66-70 MGB Tourer Project Car!

http://mail.yahoo.com/