RE: Frozen Clutches - bit off topic

To: emccarroll@mco.edu, Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Frozen Clutches - bit off topic
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 02:14:04 -0400
Remembers me of one of the Ralph Stein books I have, where he describes his
adventures with all these classic and vintage cars - one of the stories was
about putting the car away for bit longer period than a week which needed to
have the clutch depressed all the time - it was not a hydraulic type of
course - and by this method preventing a frozen clutch...

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT having wheels aligned and balanced next monday - ready for MOT