RE: Gurgling Sound coming from back of car

To: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>,
Subject: RE: Gurgling Sound coming from back of car
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 21:42:47 -0600 (MDT)
Oddly enough I was looking in my trunk the other day and saw the little
a tube connector and wondered what it was for.  I guess I know now.

As far as pulling all the emissions stuff off, it can be done without
too much work.  I have never even seen a complete system like the one
you are talking about.

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren