Re: Castrol GT LMA

To: bburrows@webtv.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Castrol GT LMA
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 16:48:26 EDT
In a message dated 7/25/00 2:30:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bburrows@webtv.net writes:

<< Are there any national chains still carrying Castrol GT LMA??  Can you
 share other good places to obtain some.

 Also, is it the DOT 4 properties alone that make this Castrol product
 right for us?  I can buy DOT 4  brake fluid, but it is not Castrol. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pep Boys still carries it on the shelf.  You can also mail order it from
several companies.

All DOT 4 brake fluid is interchangeable.  There are some slight differences
in the temp ratings, and I wouldn't mix the new synthetic (Valvoline) DOT 4
with regular.

Just avoid DOT 3 and DOT 5.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward