Way OT, Jeep for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Way OT, Jeep for sale
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:14:24 -0600 (MDT)
I warned you in the subject.
I'm sorry to bomb the list on this but I have a 96 Cherokee that I have
been trying to sell since Christmas.  I need to get rid of it to pay
tuition for school.  If anyone has any interest please email me privately.
The car and I are in Boulder, CO.  Again I'm sorry, but the tuition I have
to pay is last spring's tuition (ie I already took the classes, no more
school till I pay it off).

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari