Re: Magazines are dying, help out!

To: <MGMagnette@aol.com>, <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Magazines are dying, help out!
From: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 21:57:18 +0100
Hi,

'Your Classic' got swallowed by EMAP, which merged it with 'Practical
Classics' just before they kicked out all the freelancers-myself included.
This was when John Pearson moved form 'Classic Bike' to become the new
editor.

You're right about the tech part's being merely lip service now. Funny, I
keep getting younger folk coming to me because the classic they bought
because it was trendy, the right colour, etc., stop working or fails its
MOT. Wonder why?

Dave H.