Weber DCOE

To: First@altavista.com, Company@altavista.com, Primary@altavista.com,
Subject: Weber DCOE
From: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Jul 2000 11:12:51 -0700
I'm not  sure my last message went out, so here it is again:

Anyone running a DCOE? Mines dumping gas out the rear venturi when trying to
start the engine. It may have been doing this for a while, but I noticed it
when it wouldn't start after washing/degreasing the engine, replacing the
rotor/cap/plugs and installing a K&N filter (had to remove the DCOE's air horns
to install the K&N). I suspected I flooded it trying to start it after her
bath. So I pulled the cover off the K&N and fuel was pouring out. So, It let it
finish, then let it dry for a while and tried to start it. Gas started to pour
while I was cranking it. I pulled the cover, and it didn't look like a bad
needle valve, because the bowl only had about 1/2 inch of fuel in it.

Any ideas?

jon

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html