Re: Unsolicited "T" mail

To: TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: Unsolicited "T" mail
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 19:26:35 -0400
Hi Terry,

  I got the same response from Hank.  It is, indeed, a great idea at a very
reasonable price.  I'm probably going to get one for the trip from Plymouth to
Rochester in September.  Perhaps Mr. Holcombe should add some sort of disclaimer
or, at least, not put the membership number on the mailing label.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/