Mountain View, CA - slightly off topic

To: MG List <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mountain View, CA - slightly off topic
From: "Michael P. Ohleger" <movlas2@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 21:31:55 -0300
To Max Heim:

I just noticed your signature file and guess what?  I HAVE seen your
car.  I was remarking to a business associate about how many MGs, or for
that matter, LBCs there are in California.  We were having breakfast in
the only place open in town that early in the morning being served by an
elderly Asian lady, and noticed three or four LBCs drive by.  Great
place Mountain View.......wished I could have stayed longer  Cheers,

Michael Ohleger
67 MGB 70 MGB
61 MGA