Re: brake light problem

To: "William Killeffer" <wtkilleffer@tn.freei.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake light problem
From: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 19:27:42 +0100
You might like to have a look at the schematics on the web site below -
select 'Spanners', 'Electrics' and 'Schematics' then click on the circuit(s)
you want to see.

In your case it sounds like classic bad ground problems on the
passenger-side rear light cluster as far as the blinkers and backup lights
go.  For the brake lights it looks like a disconnection in the green/purple
between the brake light switch and the 4-way connector near the RHS rear
light cluster.  Either that or there are two different faults one affecting
one side and one the other, which is always a possibility.

PaulH
http://www.mgb-stuff.org.uk