Re: Passed the test - no licence still

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com>, <ptegler@cablespeed.com>,
Subject: Re: Passed the test - no licence still
From: "Chuck Young" <kb7cg@anv.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 16:41:14 -0700
Call C.A.R.   (Classic Automotive Registration) in Cleveland AL.
1.888.878.1172 They'll FAX the information to you.

For a small fee, they "buy" you car from you, Reg. it in the State of
Alabama then "sell" it back to you with a Alabama Registration and title.
I'mgoing to give them a call on my '64 Midget just as soon as I can.

Chuck Young
Las Vegas, NV
'64 Midget
'79 Midget