Tonneau snaps/studs

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tonneau snaps/studs
From: "Douglas B. Gaither" <dbgaither@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 08:57:41 -0800
My '66B does NOT have tonneau snaps on the bottom of the windshield pillars,
rather it has dash mounted studs.  One on each corner and one in the middle.
All of my friends have snaps on their pillars.  I am assembling my car to be
a daily driver and the windshield is currently out of the frame.

My question is... Should I replace the dash studs or install snaps in the
pillars?

When you purchase a tonneau cover, does it come with snaps, studs, or both?

TIA

Doug "I'm-gettin-this-thing-on-the-road-this-fall" Gaither