Re: One Bummer of an MG Summer

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: One Bummer of an MG Summer
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 10:40:51 -0700
You are obviously talking about a Midget. The inside of a B (roadster)
screen is not only seriously concave, but at an acute angle to the dash
top, and protected by a vertical rod in the center. Even a 6" squeegee is
a little difficult to maneuver in there. I find the string backs of my
driving gloves to be the most convenient wiping method. But with the
excellent defogger, who ever needs to clean the inside of the windscreen?

(tongue firmly in cheek) Max

Larry Macy had this to say:

--

Max Heim