Re: HB to QM - No LBC

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HB to QM - No LBC
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:23:22 EDT
OK Daniel1312, I forgot to exclude you.  Sorry.  I was just trying to even
the score after all that July 4th stuff we posted over here.

As far as not dressing herself...if she is a closet nudist, I suppose they
must force-dress her so the tabloids won't have anything to use.  Can't lose
face, what?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget