Re: British car clubs

To: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British car clubs
From: Engelhardt <engel@metro.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 23:32:19 -0700
Well, I live in Santa Rosa and don't know of any clubs in the area. It's
a bummer not having any clubs around here. There are plenty of British
cars locally and there are some clubs in the bay area and out in the
central valley. I guess everyone here is too busy driving to form clubs.
If you do hear of one in the area, I would be most interested in
joining.

Ron
58 MGA