Re: Sound deadning material

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: Re: Sound deadning material
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 16:11:20 -0600
Probably the most readily available commercial version is Dynamat - it comes
in 2 or 3 grades.  Crutchfield sells it, as do some stereo stores and some
parts places (for example, the mail order porsche parts people carry it).
The stuff isn't cheap though, and it is a pain to install- surfaces must be
clean, and a small roller of some sort is needed to make it stick to
everything - I use a pastry roller.

Phil Bates
58 MGA
67 MGB