Re: Bad night on way to Dayton ;(

To: LBCarCoMail@aol.com, fayne@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: Bad night on way to Dayton ;(
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 19:26:45 -0500
At 06:30 PM 8/6/2000 EDT, Jeff Zorn, LBCarCoMail@aol.com wrote:
>Yep I bet he could find a whole new MGA that runs for $400  ;)))))  Barney
what are you doing this weekend, ....

Funny you should ask.  Just coincidentlally, the Club and I are rebuiding
MGA ENGINES on the 12th (yup that's plural).  I'm hoping to have all of
what it takes to put a new one together, but will be tearing an old one
apart the same morning.  The club guys get the full dose from tear down to
reassembly all in the same day.  Whatever is left undone will be attended
to on or before Sept 2 when the second one will be going back together.
Anyone want to tinker with engine innards?  I'd just as soon stand by with
the camera and make like advisor.  Anyone interrested can check here for
details:
    http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com/members/tech_sessions.html#engine_1
and here for more details:
    http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com/driveline/0800/engines.html

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude (and lots of friends next Saturday)
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg