Re: Windscreen Cleaner

To: mrazor@mis.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windscreen Cleaner
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 10:02:21 EDT
In a message dated 8/6/00 9:02:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mrazor@mis.net
writes:

<< Not the most important part of the car, unless you are behind a semi
 hauling cattle.  But mine do not work.  The pump makes all the right
 noises, the jug is full of the proper fluid and the tubes look clear,
 but now water comes out on the windshield. >>

If you mean, "NO water comes out" I have the same situation in my Midget, but
haven't had time to try to fix it.  In my case, I can see old wax clogging
the jets.  I will be removing the jets from the tubes and cleaning them with
a pin and some compressed air until the allow flow.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport