Re: fuel pump rebuild

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: fuel pump rebuild
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 08:43:11 -0600
Blake aka Bullwinkle sent me several pictures and some suggestions which
have me looking at the diaphragm - making sure its in proper adjustment and
properly stretched. However, your suggestion may also have merit. The
ground wire was frayed and may be worth replacing. If these two ideas fail,
I'll just get another pump.

I'll try both tonight after work.

David