Free am/fm radio and speaker console

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free am/fm radio and speaker console
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 22:36:21 -0700
Hello All:
I have a center console for a '69 MGB that looks like a new model (1972 -
on) console. It has a speaker behind the console lid/armrest and a place for
a couple of gauges (not used at present). Also have an original equipment
am/fm radio that I was told was supplied new with the car in 1969. It was
made by Audiovox and will work on pos and neg ground systems. Only
requirements are 1) they must go to a good LBC home and 2) you must pick
them up by coming to Whidbey Island to save me the time and expense of
boxing them up. If you cannot pick them up I will send them to you in
exchange for say a good quality audio tape of some really sweet driving
music (and of course you pick up your shipping tab).

Anybody need a good radio or console out there?? Both are in very good to
excellent shape. Can send pictures upon request (by private email of
course).

Tim Economu
1969 MGBGT mona
 Whidbey Island, Washington